ISO Quality Management Systems
Vivid Property Services Quality Management Systems has achieved accreditation to three internationally recognised standards for quality, safety and environmental management following a rigorous independent, external audit.
The company’s integrated management system has achieved triple accreditation to
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard
- AS/NZ 4801 Work Health and Safety Standard.
Quality Management Systems
Vivid’s integrated Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001 and is the platform for all our business systems, processes and procedures. Our services are based on standard operating procedures complemented by a risk assessment program; together they form part of our quality system. Vivid is committed to the highest standards by regularly being audited on an independent basis for compliance.
Vivid’s core principles are based on our Quality Management Systems and propel us toward being more efficient in the way we do business and improve our customer satisfaction:
|Customer Focus||we strive to nurture our customer relationships, understand their current and future needs and meet their expectations|
|Leadership||our leaders ensure unit of purpose and direction|
|Involvement of People||our people are our most valuable resource|
|Processed approach||is a critical part of our quality management strategy, identifying, management and negating risk|
|System Approach to Management||increases our ability to provide organisational efficiency and abilities|
|Continual Improvement||we strive to consistently perform tasks and duties at the highest level|
|Factual Approach to Decision Making||based on analysis, data and information|
|Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationships||developing relationships with our suppliers ensure a greater level of service to our customers and stakeholders|
Quality Management System and accreditation ensure our client that Vivid:
- provides best possible outcomes for our clients by driving improvements in service provision
- streamlines internal evaluation, performance monitoring and planning
- makes effective use of standards and related compliance activities to inform
- provide excellent practice and improvements in service delivery
- ensures well informed management decision making with useful data from tracking and review processes within the quality management system
- demonstrates and provides evidence of service quality and achievements.